Details for Benchmark: GG0390
N 36° 23.317 W 095° 40.050 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROGERS county, OK View Original Datasheet
- RV 34
- Marker Type:
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||bearbrew couldn't find GG0390
Benchmarking with BasicPoke on a rainy day and did not locate the benchmark as described. Work had been done on the bridge and piers and the benchmark may have been covered or is missing.
This entry was edited by bearbrew on Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 17:08:51 UTC.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by MPRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1959 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1959
5.5 MI S FROM OOLOGAH. ABOUT 5 1/2 MILES SOUTH ALONG THE MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT OOLOGAH, ROGERS COUNTY, ABOUT 14 POLES NORTH OF MILEPOST 616, AT BRIDGE 159 OVER VERDIGRIS RIVER, AND IN THE TOP OF THE WEST SIDE OF THE NORTH PIER. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.