Details for Benchmark: GG0399
N 36° 20.483 W 095° 36.917 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROGERS county, OK View Original Datasheet
- RV 41
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by MPRR (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1939 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
2.2 MI N FROM CLAREMORE. ABOUT 2.2 MILES NORTH ALONG THE MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT CLAREMORE, ROGERS COUNTY, ABOUT 24 POLES NORTH OF MILEPOST 611, AT A DOUBLE 5- BY 5-FOOT CONCRETE CULVERT, AND IN THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE WEST HEAD WALL. A STANDARD MONEL-METAL RIVET.
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.