Details for Benchmark: GG0400
N 36° 20.283 W 095° 36.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ROGERS county, OK View Original Datasheet
- T 17
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
2 MI N FROM CLAREMORE. 2.0 MILES NORTH ALONG THE MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT CLAREMORE, ROGERS COUNTY, ABOUT 1.2 MILES NORTH OF THE JUNCTION OF THE ST. LOUIS-SAN FRANCISCO RAILWAY, ABOUT 17 POLES NORTH OF MILEPOST 611, 63 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF A COUNTY ROAD PARALLELING THE TRACK, AND 45 FEET EAST OF THE EAST RAIL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED T 17 1933 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING ABOUT 6 INCHES ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.