Details for Benchmark: GJ0237
N 36° 26.167 W 099° 23.583 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WOODWARD county, OK View Original Datasheet
- 1908.2 USWB
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1939 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
AT WOODWARD. AT WOODWARD, WOODWARD COUNTY, ON MAIN STREET, AT THE POST OFFICE, 49 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTH PUBLIC ENTRANCE, IN THE TOP OF THE EAST CONCRETE PEDESTAL OF THE STEPS LEADING TO THE POST OFFICE, AND ABOUT 2 FEET HIGHER THAN THE SIDEWALK. A UNITED STATES WEATHER BUREAU STANDARD DISK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.