Details for Benchmark: GP0055
N 36° 25.217 W 110° 49.233 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- R 49
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|1/1/1970 by USGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1970
10.4 MI NE FROM TONALEA. 10.4 MILES NORTHEAST ALONG U.S. HWY. 164 FROM TONALEA, COCONINO COUNTY, 0.7 MILE NORTHEAST OF COW SPRING TRADING POST ALONG U.S. HWY 164 THENCE NORTHWEST ON DIRT ROAD 0.2 MILE TO AN UNDERGROUND PIPELINE, CONTINUE 0.2 MILE TO DIM FORK, THENCE SOUTHWEST ON OLD UNUSED TUBA CITY-KAYENTA DIRT ROAD 0.5 MILE TO MARK 64 FEET SOUTHEAST OF CENTERLINE.
|1/1/1983 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1983
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.