Details for Benchmark: GP0245
N 36° 46.583 W 111° 41.767 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1933 by AZHD (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY ARIZONA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT (NOW AZDT) 1933
4.6 MI SW FROM MARBLE CANYON. 4.6 MILES SOUTHWEST ALONG U.S. HIGHWAY 89 FROM THE POST OFFICE AT MARBLE CANYON, COCONINO COUNTY, AT A DOUBLE 4-FOOT CORRUGATED-IRON PIPE CULVERT, AND IN THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE NORTH CONCRETE HEADWALL. AN ARIZONA STATE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT STANDARD DISK, STAMPED 3844.58 270+81.6 1933.
|12/03/1993 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1993
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.