Details for Benchmark: GQ0065
N 36° 56.683 W 112° 31.333 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In COCONINO county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- J 52
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1934
0.3 MI E FROM FREDONIA. 0.2 OF A MILE EAST OF INTERSECTION OF U.S. HIGHWAY NO. 89, AND ROAD TO PIPE SPRINGS. 53 FT. NORTH WEST OF ARIZONA HIGHWAY BENCH MARK WITH STATION NO. 0 PLUS 00. 12 FT. SOUTH OF CENTER LINE OF U. S. HIGHWAY NO. 89. 19 FT. NORTH OF TELEPHONE POLE LINE. SET IN CENTER OF SOUTH HEADWALL OF DOUBLE 3 FOOT PIPE CULVERT.
|01/01/1954 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1954
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code A indicates a distribution rate of 0.0 thru 1.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.