Details for Benchmark: GR1549
N 36° 01.529 W 114° 08.241 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MOHAVE county, AZ View Original Datasheet
- A 59
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- in a boulder
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by USGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1948
LOCATED ABOUT 0.7 MI E. OF N.P.S. LIGHT BASE ON ROCKY POINT. ABOUT 50 FT. S. OF HIGH WATER MARK AT NORTH END OF SMALL RIDGE, ABOUT 20 FT. ABOVE HIGH WATER MARK.
TO REACH NOT GIVEN.
STATION MARK--STANDARD TABLET STAMPED---A59 1948---, CEMENTED IN TOP OF BOULDER IN PLACE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in August 1993.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.