Details for Benchmark: HS0403
N 37° 56.050 W 121° 25.283 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN JOAQUIN county, CA View Original Datasheet
- 1.79 EBMUD
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by EBMUD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
0.4 MI E FROM HOLT. 0.4 MILES EAST ALONG THE AT AND SF RAILROAD FROM THE STATION AT HOLT, 104.6 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH RAIL, 99 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF A RAILROAD BRIDGE OVER HOLT ROAD, 62 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF HOLT ROAD, 25 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF A PAVED ROAD PARALLELING THE RAILROAD TRACKS, IN THE TOP OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF AN EAST BAY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT 5-FOOT BY 7-FOOT CONCRETE BOX MANHOLE NO. 118, ABOUT 9 FEET LOWER THAN THE TRACK, AND SET 1.7 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1967 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.