Details for Benchmark: HS3092
N 37° 20.550 W 121° 52.017 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SANTA CLARA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- Q 323
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||Nazgul posted a note for HS3092
RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954 MARK NOT FOUND.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1948 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1948
AT SAN JOSE. AT SAN JOSE, AT THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH TWENTY-FIRST STREET WITH EAST SAN ANTONIO STREET, IN A PARKWAY, 8 FEET NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST PROPERTY LINE OF EAST SAN ANTONIO STREET, AND 5 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST PROPERTY LINE OF SOUTH TWENTY-FIRST STREET. A STANDARD DISK SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST. NOTE-- THERE IS A HOUSE ON THE CORNER WHERE THIS MARK WAS LOCATED, THE MARK MAY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.
|01/01/1954 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.