Details for Benchmark: HS3509
N 37° 41.783 W 121° 47.167 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- T 832
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1947 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1960 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1960
1.4 MI NW FROM LIVERMORE. 0.7 MILE NORTH ALONG L STREET FROM THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD STATION AT LIVERMORE, THENCE 0.7 MILE NORTHWEST ALONG JUNCTION AVENUE, AT THE LIVERMORE SKY RANCH AIRPORT, NEAR THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE FIELD, AT A BEACON LIGHT, IN TOP OF THE CONCRETE BASE, 4.4 FEET WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE BASE AND 1.7 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE BASE.
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.