Details for Benchmark: HS3943
N 37° 42.405 W 121° 53.648 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- PFS 4
- Marker Type:
- triangulation station disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1964 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1964
AT CAMP PARKS. AT CAMP PARKS, 0.08 MILE SOUTH OF BUILDING 830, 0.15 MILE EAST OF BUILDING 832 (FORMER TRAILER COURT OFFICE), 46 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF A STREET, 42 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF A STREET, 19 1/2 FEET WEST-NORTHWEST OF THE CENTER OF A FIRE HYDRANT, 98 FEET EAST-SOUTHEAST OF A POWER LNIE POLE WITH A GUY WIRE, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST FLUSH WITH THE GROUND.
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.