Details for Benchmark: HS3976
N 37° 42.150 W 121° 52.617 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- D 994 N
- Marker Type:
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1965 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1965
4.9 MI NW FROM PLEASANTON. A BOLT IN THE SIDE OF THE CONCRETE POST SURROUNDING THE ROD. FOR DESCRIPTION SEE D 994 ABOVE.
|01/01/1974 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1974
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.