Details for Benchmark: HS5365
N 37° 04.943 W 121° 36.374 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SANTA CLARA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- M 364
- Marker Type:
- driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1988 by CREDAN (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CREEGAN AND D ANGELO 1988
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF SAN MARTIN. THE STATION IS LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH STREET AND LINCOLN AVENUE IN SAN MARTIN. THE STATION IS 1.2 M (3.9 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF PAVEMENT AND 4.6 M (15.1 FT) EAST OF THE STREET SIGN LINCOLN AVE. THE MARK IS A RAILROAD SPIKE SET FLUSH WITH THE PAVEMENT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.