Details for Benchmark: HT0481
N 37° 41.157 W 122° 28.940 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SAN MATEO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- L 1241
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by NGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
AT DALY CITY. AT THE JUNCTION OF EASTMOOR AVENUE AND AN ASPHALT STREET SOUTH TO THE WESTMOOR HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT AT DALY CITY, IN THE TOP AND AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF A CONCRETE CATCH BASIN AT THE WEST CURB OF THE STREET, 18 FEET SOUTH OF THE SOUTH CURB LINE OF THE AVENUE, 155 FEET WEST OF THE EXTENDED CENTER LINE OF TERRACE VIEW COURT, 255 FEET WEST OF THE EXTENDED CENTER LINE OF GILMAN DRIVE, 0.8 FOOT WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF THE STREET TO THE PARKING LOT, AND ABOUT 1 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE STREET AND AVENUE.
|01/01/1977 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1977
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1986 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1986
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION. THE DESCRIPTION IS ADEQUATE EXCEPT ADD 7.0 METERS (23.0 FT) EAST-NORTHEAST OF AN IRON ENTRANCE SIGN TO THE SCHOOL, AND 8.5 METERS (28.0 FT) NORTH OF A 15 MPH STREET SIGN.
|09/15/1995 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1995 (JDD)
THE STATION WAS RECOVERED. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE HIGHWAY 280 AND EASTMOOR AVENUE IN DALY CITY, GO WEST ON EASTMOOR AVENUE FOR 0.6 MI (1.0 KM) TO A PAVED SIDE ROAD LEFT, THE ENTRANCE TO WESTMOOR HIGH SCHOOL AND THE STATION ON THE LEFT IN THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in July 1998. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.