Details for Benchmark: HT0964
N 37° 53.883 W 122° 18.067 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- 1 C OF A
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by NM0030 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1969 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1969
AT ALBANY. AT ALBANY, 0.05 MILE SOUTH OF THE JUNCTION OF SAN PABLO AVENUE AND CARLSON BOULEVARD, AT THE CROSSING OF CERRITO CREEK, AT THE ALAMEDA-CONTRA COSTA COUNTY LINE, 3.3 FEET WEST OF THE WEST CURB OF SAN PABLO AVENUE, 3.6 FEET WEST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF A CATCH BASIN, 14.9 FEET NORTH OF THE COUNTY LINE SIGN POST, 13 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER OF THE CREEK UNDER THE SIDEWALK, 31.5 FEET SOUTH OF STREET LIGHT POLE NO. A 2 400, ABOUT FLUSH WITH THE SIDEWALK, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.1 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|02/10/1998 by USPSQD (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1998
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.