Details for Benchmark: HT1213
N 37° 24.500 W 122° 04.133 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SANTA CLARA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- E 111
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1932 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1967 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1967
0.2 MI NW FROM MOUNTAIN VIEW. 0.15 MILE NORTHWEST ALONG THE BAYSHORE FREEWAY FROM THE MOFFETT BOULEVARD OVERPASS AT MOUNTAIN VIEW, 0.05 MILE EAST OF STATE HIGHWAY 85 OVERPASS, 46 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE NORTH LANES OF THE FREEWAY, 88.7 FEET WEST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF BRIDGE 48-04 OVER STEVENS CREEK, 30.2 FEET SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST LEG OF A STEEL TOWER OF A POWER TRANSMISSION LINE, 1.8 FEET EAST OF A WITNESS POST, ABOUT 1 FOOT LOWER THAN THE FREEWAY, AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.6 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.