Details for Benchmark: HT1842
N 37° 44.150 W 122° 30.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN FRANCISCO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- P 568
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1939 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1973 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1973
AT SAN FRANCISCO. AT SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY, ON GREAT HIGHWAY, AT THE FOOT OF WAWONA STREET, 75 FEET SOUTH OF A COMFORT STATION, 39 FEET EAST OF THE EAST BOUNDARY OF THE MIDDLE LANE, AT THE EAST END OF A CULVERT UNDER THE HIGHWAY, AND IN THE TOP OF A SOUTH HEADWALL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED P 568 1939.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.