Details for Benchmark: HT1847
N 37° 46.317 W 122° 30.467 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SAN FRANCISCO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- TIDAL 3 RESET 1956
- Marker Type:
- tidal station disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|1/1/1956 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT SAN FRANCISCO. AT SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY, ON FORTY-SEVENTH AVE., BETWEEN FULTON AND GABRILLO STS., ABOUT 150 FEET N OF FULTON ST., AND AT THE E PROPERTY LINE OF FORTY-SEVENTH AVE. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED TIDAL 3 1925 RESET 1956 AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING ABOUT 14 INCHES ABOVE GROUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.