Details for Benchmark: HT2515
N 37° 47.305 W 122° 11.554 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- OAKLAND CTY SURVEY MON 1947
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1947 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1947
THIS CITY SURVEY MONUMENT IS 85.279 FEET SOUTHEAST OF STATION HIGH, 18 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF HIGH STREET, AND 3 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF KANSAS STREET. THE MONUMENT IS UNMARKED AND THE POINT IS SET IN AN 8 INCH SUMP 1 FOOT BELOW THE SURFACE OF HIGH AND KANSAS STREETS.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.