Details for Benchmark: HT2630
N 37° 31.569 W 122° 06.095 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ALAMEDA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- SAN FRANCISCO RAD STA KGO MAST
- Marker Type:
- navigation light
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1982 by USCG (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY US COAST GUARD 1982 (MEF)
THE STATION IS KGO RADIO STATION CENTER MAST AND IT IS LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF FREMONT, IN A SALT POND ABOUT 3.2 MILES WEST OF THE CITY OF NEWARK, 1.2 MILES SOUTHWEST OF COYOTE HILLS AND 1.0 MILE NORTHEAST OF DUMBARTON BRIDGE. THE STATION IS RED LIGHT ATOP A 323 FEET RADIO MAST, IT IS THE CENTER MAST OF THE THREE. DESCRIBED BY QMCS M.E. FRIAS
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.