Details for Benchmark: HT3450
N 37° 43.701 W 122° 30.407 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SAN FRANCISCO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- LOWER COAST GUARD FLAGSTAFF
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1916 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1916 (EWE)
THIS IS THE TALL FLAGSTAFF AT THE COAST GUARD STATION ON THE OCEAN BEACH, 1/2 MILE S OF SLOAT BOULEVARD. THE POLE IS MADE IN TWO PARTS.
|01/01/1944 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1944 (EHP)
LOST. STATION HAS BEEN REMOVED.
|01/01/1958 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1958 (JCM)
THERE IS NO FLAGSTAFF AT THIS LOCATION NOW. THIS INTERSECTION IS LOST.
THIS IS AN INTERSECTION STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.