Details for Benchmark: HT3455
N 37° 43.186 W 122° 30.292 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SAN FRANCISCO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- UPPER COAST GUARD FLAGSTAFF
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1916 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1916 (EWE)
THIS IS A SHORT HEAVY FLAGSTAFF ON TOP OF THE BLUFF AND 10 METERS S OF THE SMALL LOOKOUT HOUSE. ABOUT 1 MILE S OF SLOAT BOULEVARD.
|01/01/1944 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1944 (EHP)
STATION DESTROYED. FLAGSTAFF REMOVED PRIOR TO MARCH 1944.
|01/01/1958 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1958 (JCM)
THERE IS NO FLAGSTAFF AT THIS LOCATION. THIS INTERSECTION STATION IS LOST.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.