Details for Benchmark: HZ0469
N 38° 08.983 W 084° 41.567 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In WOODFORD county, KY View Original Datasheet
- I64 L 54
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1960 by PAS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY PARK AERIAL SURVEYS INCORPORATED 1960
0.5 MI W FROM MIDWAY. ABOUT 0.65 MILE WEST ALONG THE LOUISVILLE AND NASHVILLE RAILROAD FROM THE STATION IN MIDWAY, ABOUT 0.2 MILE EAST OF MILE POST 79, AT A PRIVATE ROAD CROSSING TO HURSTLAND FARM, 32.5 FEET NORTHEAST OF CROSSING, 15.2 FEET NORTH OF THE NORTH RAIL, 9.0 FEET EAST OF FENCE CORNER, 1.9 FEET SOUTH OF WIRE FENCE AND ABOUT 0.5 FOOT LOWER THAN TRACK. A KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS BENCH MARK DISK SET IN TOP OF A CONCRETE CYLINDER PROJECTING 3 INCHES AND STAMPED I64 L54 1960. BENCH MARK IS 1.9 FEET SOUTHWEST OF METAL WITNESS POST AND SIGN.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.