Details for Benchmark: HZ1251
N 38° 13.050 W 085° 24.933 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In JEFFERSON county, KY View Original Datasheet
- I64 T 11 RM 2
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1966 by PAS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY PARK AERIAL SURVEYS INCORPORATED 1966
2.5 MI SE FROM EASTWOOD. ABOUT 3.65 MILES WEST ALONG I-64 FROM THE SIMPSONVILLE INTERCHANGE TO A 2 LANE CONCRETE OVERPASS OVER I-64 (CLARKS STATION ROAD), 93 FEET SOUTH OF CENTER OF EAST BOUND LANE OF I-64, 15 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER OF CLARKS STATION ROAD AND 1.3 FEET NORTHEAST OF EXTREME SOUTHWEST END OF BRIDGE ABUTMENT. A KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS SURVEY TABLET SET IN DRILL HOLE IN CONCRETE CURB AND STAMPED I-64 T-11 NO. 2 1966.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.