Details for Benchmark: JD2627
N 38° 39.239 W 092° 46.818 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In MONITEAU county, MO View Original Datasheet
- TIPTON ST ANDREWS CATH CHURCH
- Marker Type:
- church cross
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1949 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1949 (MEW)
THE STATION IS LOCATED AT THE SOUTH SIDE OT TIPTON, 0.05 MILE EAST, AND 0.2 MILE SOUTH OF THE POST OFFICE. THE BUILDING IS OF RED BRICK STRUCTURE, APPROXIMATELY 120 FEET LONG, 40 FEET WIDE AND THE STEEPLE IS APPROXIMATELY 125 FEET HIGH.
THE POINT INTERSECTED WAS THE CROSS ATOP THE STEEPLE.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in February 2000.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.