Details for Benchmark: JJ0089
N 38° 03.017 W 102° 07.433 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PROWERS county, CO View Original Datasheet
- Q 39
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- footings/foundation walls of small/medium structures
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1934 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1945 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1945
AT HOLLY. AT HOLLY, 22 FEET WEST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE ATCHISON, TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RAILWAY STATION, AT MILEAGE 474.9, 33 FEET NORTH OF THE EAST TRACK, AND ABOUT 4 FEET ABOVE A PLATFORM. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Q 39 1934 AND SET VERTICALLY.
|01/01/1986 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1986
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|10/04/1997 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1997 (GAS)
IN HOLLY, AT THE INTERSECTION OF MAIN STREET AND THE BURLINGTON NORTHERN RAILROAD, SET VERTICALLY IS THE SOUTH FACE OF THE BURLINGTON NORTHERN RAILROAD STATION, 49.5 M (162.4 FT) WEST OF THE STREET CENTER, 6.4 M (21.0 FT) NORTH OF THE NEAR RAIL, 1.3 M (4.3 FT) ABOVE THE GROUND SURFACE, AND 0.15 M (0.49 FT) WEST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE EXTENDED PORTION OF THE BUILDING.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.