Details for Benchmark: JK0076
N 38° 15.767 W 104° 36.400 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is RESET and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In PUEBLO county, CO View Original Datasheet
- P 348 RESET
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1972 by CODH (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1972
0.7 MI E FROM PUEBLO. 0.7 MILE E ALONG THE DENVER AND RIO GRANDE WESTERN RR FROM THE UNION STATION AT PUEBLO, 7.7 FEET N OF THE N RAIL OF THE ATCHISON, TOPEKA AND SANTA FE RR, 24.1 FEET N OF THE NORTH RAIL OF THE DENVER AND RIO GRANDE WESTERN RR, SET IN THE TOP OF THE NORTH WING OF THE WEST CONCRETE ABUTMENT OF THE SANTA FE STREET UNDERPASS.
|01/01/1972 by NGS (GOOD)
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was computed from unverified reset data.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.