Details for Benchmark: JR1151
N 38° 46.908 W 119° 41.057 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is SCALED and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ALPINE county, CA View Original Datasheet
- BOUNDARY MON 19 CA NV
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1899 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1940 by USFS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY US FOREST SERVICE 1940
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION, AS DESCRIBED.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1998. No horizontal observational check was made to the station.
- The orthometric height was scaled from a topographic map.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.