Details for Benchmark: JT0137
N 38° 03.050 W 122° 08.850 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SOLANO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- F 790
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1946 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1946
AT BENICIA. AT BENICIA, AT THE INTERSECTION OF EAST FIFTH STREET AND EAST M STREET, 98 YARDS WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF EAST FIFTH STREET, 39 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF EAST M STREET, SET IN TOP OF THE NORTH HEADWALL OF A 8- BY 8-FOOT CONCRETE BOX CULVERT, 0.9 FOOT WEST OF THE EAST END OF THE HEADWALL AND ABOUT 7 FEET LOWER THAN THE SURFACE OF EAST M STREET. NOTE-- REPORTED IN 1962 - OLD HEADWALL IS COVERED OVER WITH ABOUT 7 FEET OF FILL, MAKING THE MARK NON-RECOVERABLE.
|01/01/1964 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1964
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.