Details for Benchmark: JT0138
N 38° 03.367 W 122° 07.700 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SOLANO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- 1 QMC
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by DOD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1956 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT BENICIA ARSENAL. AT BENICIA, ALONG THE SOUTHERN PACIFIC COMPANY RAILROAD, 0.6 MILE NORTH OF THE NORTHWEST END OF STEEL TRUSS BRIDGE 33.31 OVER THE SUISUN BAY, 5 RAILS SOUTH OF MILEPOST 35, AT A CONCRETE RAILROAD BRIDGE OVER BAYSHORE DRIVE, IN THE TOP OF THE APPROXIMATE CENTER OF THE SOUTHWEST CONCRETE WING WALL, 19.3 FEET WEST OF THE WEST RAIL OF THE NORTH BOUND TRACK, AND ABOUT 1/2 FOOT LOWER THAN THE TRACK.
|01/01/1964 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1964
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.