Details for Benchmark: JT0144
N 38° 02.767 W 122° 07.950 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SOLANO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- BENICIA ARSENAL 15
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by DOD (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1956 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1956
AT BENICIA ARSENAL. AT BENICIA ARSENAL, IN T2N R2W, AT THE NORTH (MAIN) ENTRANCE TO BUILDING 49, IN THE TOP OF THE CONCRETE LOADING PLATFORM, AT THE WEST END OF THE DOORWAY, 42 FEET SOUTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF AN ASPHALT STREET, 22.0 FEET EAST OF THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE BUILDING, 8.6 FEET SOUTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE PLATFORM, AND 2.8 FEET HIGHER THAN AN ASPHALT DRIVEWAY.
|01/01/1964 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1964
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.