Details for Benchmark: JT0397
N 38° 08.300 W 122° 15.350 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In SOLANO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- X 466
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1950 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1951 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1951
2.6 MI N FROM VALLEJO. ABOUT 2.6 MILES NORTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 29 FROM THE CASA DE VALLEJO HOTEL IN VALLEJO, 0.1 MILES NORTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF STATE HIGHWAY 48, AT SIX-FOOT BY EIGHT-FOOT CONCRETE CATTLE UNDERPASS NO. A-93+30, IN THE TOP OF THE SOUTH END OF THE WESTERN HEAD WALL, 19.5 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, AND SET ABOUT 1.0 FEET HIGHER THAN THE HIGHWAY.
|01/01/1961 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1961
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|01/01/1990 by USPSQD (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US POWER SQUADRON 1990 (CHM)
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.