Details for Benchmark: JT2268
N 38° 06.975 W 122° 15.905 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In SOLANO county, CA View Original Datasheet
- VALLEJO HGT TRANSFORMER POLE
- Marker Type:
- NGS Benchmark
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||GeoWorms marked JT2268 as destroyed
The station is noted to be lost in the 1951 note on the Datasheet.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1921 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1921 (FGE)
STATION IS A POLE ON WHICH IS MOUNTED A TRANSFORMER AT VALLEJO HEIGHTS. IT IS NEAR SITE OF THE OLD STATION VALLEJO HILL.
|01/01/1951 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1951 (RCB)
STATION LOST. THE STATION COULD NOT BE IDENTIFIED BY PLANE TABLE. THERE ARE OTHER TRANSFORMER POLES IN THE VICINITY BUT THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE POSITION OF THE ABOVE STATION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1994. The horizontal coordinates are valid at the epoch date displayed above. The epoch date for horizontal control is a decimal equivalence of Year/Month/Day.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.