Details for Benchmark: JT9285
N 38° 17.883 W 122° 17.150 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In NAPA county, CA View Original Datasheet
- 1190 C
- Marker Type:
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
||GeoWorms couldn't find JT9285
The curbs sidewalks downtown have all been redone. I think many of these bolts are gone.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1971 by CA2330 (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY CITY OF NAPA CALIFORNIA 1971
AT FIRST AND BROWN STREETS, IN SOUTHWEST CORNER ON CURB, A CARRIAGE BOLT (NO. 2).
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.