Details for Benchmark: JU4361
N 39° 28.135 W 074° 41.545 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ATLANTIC county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by HAMTWP (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY HAMILTON TOWNSHIP NEW JERSEY 1993
IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP ON THE SOUTHWEST SIDE OF U.S. ROUTE 322 AT THE CROSSING OF BABCOCK CREEK. TO REACH FROM THE JUNCTION OF U.S. ROUTE 322 AND STATE ROUTE 50 AT MAYS LANDING, GO SOUTHEAST ON U.S. ROUTE 322 FOR 1.8 KM (1.1 MI) TO THE STATION ON THE RIGHT. A HAMILTON TOWNSHIP SURVEY DISK SET IN A DRILLHOLE IN THE CONCRETE SIDEWALK, DIRECTLY OVER THE SOUTHEAST ABUTMENT, ON BRIDGE 0119161, AT MILE POST 47.18. THE STATION IS 1.04 M (3.41 FT) SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHWEST CURB ON THE BRIDGE, AND 33 CM NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE BRIDGE SIDEWALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.