Details for Benchmark: JU4432
N 39° 20.309 W 074° 36.368 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In ATLANTIC county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- E HARBOR 1
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by NJHA (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY NEW JERSEY HIGHWAY AUTHORITY 1991
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY SOUTHBOUND LANES AT ABOUT MILEPOINT 31.23. THE STATION, SET FLUSH WITH THE GROUND, IS 35.9 FT (10.9 M) WEST NORTHWEST FROM, AND NORMAL TO, THE SOLID WHITE LINE AT THE WEST EDGE OF THE SOUTHBOUND LANES, 61.6 FT (18.8 M) EAST SOUTHEAST FROM A 0.8 FT (24.4 CM) DIAMETER PINE TREE WITH NAIL IN YELLOW PLASTIC, 106.3 FT (32.4 M) NORTH NORTHEAST FROM A DOUBLE DRAIN INLET WEST OF THE SOUTHBOUND ROADWAY.
|09/21/1993 by (GOOD)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.