Details for Benchmark: JU4492
N 39° 58.806 W 075° 01.362 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is GPS OBS and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In CAMDEN county, NJ View Original Datasheet
- ADR 2
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1990 by ADRGS (MONUMENTED)
|06/01/1993 by ADRGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY ADR GEODETIC SERVICES 1993
THE STATION IS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE AERIAL DATA REDUCTION ASSOCIATES BUILDING IN PENNSAUKEN, NJ. THE BUILDING IS AT 9285 COMMERCE HIGHWAY, AND THE STATION IS IN A GRASS STRIP BETWEEN THE PARKING LOT AND THE ROAD, ABOUT 0.1 MI (0.2 KM) SOUTHEAST OF NJ ROUTE 130.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in May 1999.
- The orthometric height was determined by GPS observations and a high-resolution geoid model.
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.