Details for Benchmark: JV1314
N 39° 16.933 W 076° 35.867 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In C OF BALTIMORE county, MD View Original Datasheet
- M 110 MDBCSM
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- setting not listed - see description
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1965 by MDBCSM (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY MD BUR SURV AND MAPS 1965
IN BALTIMORE CITY. STATION IS LOCATED 0.25 MILES WEST OF THE BROADWAY MARKET AT ALICEANNA-STREET AND EDEN STREET. 3.0 FEET EAST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE BRICK BUILDING AND 3.0 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND. A STANDARD MARYLAND BUREAU CONTROL SURVEY BENCH MARK DISK SET VERTICALLY.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.