Details for Benchmark: JY1693
N 39° 36.857 W 082° 34.310 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In FAIRFIELD county, OH View Original Datasheet
- BE 54
- Marker Type:
- horizontal control disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by WOOLPT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WOOLPERT CONSULTANTS 1991
STATION BE 54 IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF BERNE TOWNSHIP IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY, OHIO ALONG THE SOUTH SIDE OF BRUSHY FORK ROAD. TO REACH THE STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF OLD LOGAN ROAD AND SUGAR GROVE ROAD, GO SOUTH ALONG OLD LOGAN ROAD FOR 0.70 MI (1.13 KM) TO BRUSHY FORK ROAD. TURN WEST ON BRUSHY FORK ROAD FOR 0.90 MI (1.45 KM) TO THE STATION. STATION IS 7.6 FT (2.3 M) SOUTH OF THE SOUTH EDGE OF PAVEMENT OF BRUSHY FORK ROAD, 44.0 FT (13.4 M) NORTH OF A POWER POLE LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE SAID BRUSHY FORK ROAD AND DIRECTLY ACROSS HOUSE NO. 2030. MARK IS A CONCRETE MONUMENT WITH ALUMINUM DISK SET FLUSH WITH THE GROUND AND STAMPED FAIRFIELD COUNTY AUDITOR BE 54 1991.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.