Details for Benchmark: JZ0775
N 39° 12.050 W 084° 33.783 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HAMILTON county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- survey disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by OH1610 (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1947 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1947
2.2 MI SW FROM NORTH COLLEGE HILL. 1.15 MILES SOUTH ALONG HAMILTON AVENUE FROM THE SCHOOL AT NORTH COLLEGE HILL, THENCE ABOUT 1.0 MILE SOUTHWEST ALONG NORTH BEND ROAD, AT THE JUNCTION OF BELMONT AVENUE LEADING SOUTHEAST, 26 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF NORTH BEND ROAD, 21 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER LINE OF BELMONT AVENUE, 4 FEET EAST OF POWER POLE NO. 420X39, 4.5 FEET WEST OF A FENCE CORNER ABOUT LEVEL WITH THE ROAD AND SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST IN THE CENTER OF THE SIDE WALK AND FLUSH WITH THE SIDE WALK.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.