Details for Benchmark: JZ3169
N 39° 21.486 W 084° 32.407 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is UNKNOWN and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, OH View Original Datasheet
- HAMILTON AMER CYANIDE CO STACK
- Marker Type:
- setting not listed - see description
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1947 by CGS (FIRST OBSERVED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1947 (CTH)
THIS IS AN INTERSECTION STATION.
THE STATION IS LOCATED ON THE PROPERTY OF AMERICAN CYANIDE CO., APPROXIMATELY 1 MILE SOUTH OF THE CORPORATION LIMITS OF HAMILTON, OHIO, AND ABOUT 100 YARDS EAST OF STATE HIGHWAY NO. 4. THE STACK IS OF BRICK CONSTRUCTION, AND HAS RED OBSTRUCTION LIGHTS.
THE POINT OF INTERSECTION WAS THE CENTER OF THE TOP OF THE STACK.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in April 1998.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.