Details for Benchmark: JZ3564
N 39° 06.233 W 084° 36.367 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In HAMILTON county, OH View Original Datasheet
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- pavements (street, sidewalk, curb, apron, etc.)
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1991 by WOOLPT (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY WOOLPERT CONSULTANTS 1991
INTERMEDIATE MARK 7045 IS LOCATED EAST OF THE -T- INTERSECTION OF FOLEY ROAD AND GREENWELL ROAD, IN THE SUBURB OF DELHI, IN CINCINNATI OHIO. THE STATION IS MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS BEING SET ON THE NORTH CURB OF SAID FOLEY ROAD 45 FT EAST OF THE EAST CURB LINE EXTENDED NORTH OF SAID GREENWELL ROAD.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in March 1993.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.