Details for Benchmark: JZ3741
N 39° 21.083 W 084° 32.550 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In BUTLER county, OH View Original Datasheet
- K 144 RESET
- Marker Type:
- vertical control disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1993 by LOCENG (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY LOCAL ENGINEER (INDIVIDUAL OR FIRM) 1993
LOCATED 4.10 FEET (1.25 M) WEST OF THE EXISTING CONCRETE SIDEWALK ALONG THE WEST SIDE OF DIXIE HIGHWAY (STATE ROUTE FOUR) IN THE CITY OF FAIRFIELD, APPROXIMATELY 270 FEET (82.3 M) SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF DIXIE HIGHWAY AND SYMMES ROAD, AND APPROXIMATELY 35.50 FEET (10.82 M) NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE NORTHERNMOST DRIVEWAY INTO THE FAIRFIELD CROSSINGS RETAIL MALL, AND APPROXIMATELY 13.25 FEET (4.04 M) FROM THE CENTER OF THE TOP NUT OF A FIRE HYDRANT LOCATED BETWEEN THE CURB AND THE SIDEWALK ALONG THE WEST SIDE OF DIXIE HIGHWAY, AND APPROXIMATELY 89 FEET (27.1 M) FROM THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE LONG JOHN SILVERS RESTAURANT BUILDING, AND APPROXIMATELY 73.60 FEET (22.43 M) FROM THE CENTER OF A ROUND, CONCRETE LIGHT POLE BASE ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE NORTHERNMOST DRIVEWAY INTO THE FAIRFIELD CROSSINGS RETAIL MALL.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.) The vertical order pertains to the superseded datum.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.