Details for Benchmark: KD0468
N 39° 20.150 W 093° 13.883 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is ADJUSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In CARROLL county, MO View Original Datasheet
- V 213
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- set into the top of a round concrete monument
- May hold, but of type commonly subject to surface motion.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1948 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1948
0.8 MI N FROM MIAMI. 0.8 MILE NORTH ALONG STATE HIGHWAY 41 FROM THE SOUTH END OF THE MIAMI TOLL BRIDGE ACROSS THE MISSOURI RIVER AT MIAMI, AT A FARM HOME WHICH IS OWNED BY H.J. COLE AND OCCUPIED BY LEE GRACE, 129.0 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE HOUSE, 174.0 FEET WEST OF THE CENTER LINE OF THE HIGHWAY, 82.0 FEET SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE BARN, 73.0 FEET NORTHEAST OF A 36-INCH MAPLE TREE, 37.0 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTER LINE OF A DRIVEWAY, 1.0 FOOT SOUTH OF A FENCE, 1.6 FOOT WEST OF A REFERENCE POST, SET IN THE TOP OF A CONCRETE POST PROJECTING 0.2 FOOT ABOVE THE GROUND.
|01/01/1964 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1964
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1991.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (g = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.