Details for Benchmark: KE1720
N 39° 02.575 W 094° 36.723 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is VERTCON and location is ADJUSTED. (more info)
- In JOHNSON county, KS View Original Datasheet
- WY 60=JO 1008
- Marker Type:
- alumnium marker (other than a disk)
- driven into the ground
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1986 by AIRSUR (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY AIR SURVEY CORPORATION 1986
STATION WY 60 IS LOCATED NORTH OF THE NORTH ASPHALT DRIVE OF THE HUDSON OIL COMPANY WEST OF RAINBOW BOULEVARD. TO REACH STATION FROM THE INTERSECTION OF INTERSTATE I-35 HIGHWAY AND 7TH STREET TRAFFICWAY PROCEED SOUTHEASTERLY AND SOUTHERLY ON 7TH STREET TRAFFICWAY / HIGHWAY 169 / RAINBOW BOULEVARD 3.2 KM (2.00 MI) SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF 47TH PLACE AND RAINBOW BOULEVARD. STATION IS ON THE RIGHT 2.29 M (7.5 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF THE ASPHALT DRIVE TO THE HUDSON OIL COMPANY BUILDING AND 5.32 M (17.5 FT) WEST OF THE WEST CURB RAINBOW BOULEVARD. STATION IS 15.89 M (52.1 FT) NORTH NORTHEAST OF THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE HUDSON OIL COMPANY BUILDING 9.08 M (29.8 FT) SOUTHWEST OF A DRILL HOLE IN THE TOP OF THE WEST CURB RAINBOW BOULEVARD, 5.32 M (17.5 FT) WEST OF A DRILL HOLE IN THE TOP OF THE WEST CURB OF RAINBOW BOULEVARD, 3.05 M (10.0 FT) WEST THE WEST EDGE OF A CONCRETE WALK, 2.28 M (7.5 FT) NORTH OF THE NORTH EDGE OF ASPHALT DRIVE.
|11/02/1988 by (GOOD)
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were established by GPS observations and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in October 1998.
- The NAVD 88 height was computed by applying the VERTCON shift value to the NGVD 29 height (displayed under SUPERSEDED SURVEY CONTROL.)
- The X, Y, and Z were computed from the position and the ellipsoidal ht.
- The Laplace correction was computed from DEFLEC99 derived deflections.
- The ellipsoidal height was determined by GPS observations and is referenced to NAD 83.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.