Details for Benchmark: KK0451
N 39° 45.383 W 104° 59.817 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DENVER county, CO View Original Datasheet
- S 264
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1940 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1940
AT DENVER. AT DENVER, DENVER COUNTY, ON THE DENVER AND SALT LAKE RAILWAY, AT THE EAST END OF BRIDGE 0.45 OVER PLATTE RIVER, UNDER THE TWENTIETH STREET VIADUCT OVER THE RIVER AND THE RAILWAY YARDS, IN THE TOP OF THE CONCRETE FOOTING OF THE EAST PIER OF THE VIADUCT, 8 FEET NORTH OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE MAIN TRACK, AND 0.6 FOOT HIGHER THAN THE TOP OF THE RAIL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED S 264 1940.
|09/27/1991 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code D indicates a distribution rate of 3.1 thru 4.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.