Details for Benchmark: KK0571
N 39° 44.650 W 105° 00.550 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DENVER county, CO View Original Datasheet
- P 355
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- massive structures
- Probably hold position/elevation well.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1954 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1954
AT DENVER. AT DENVER, AT THE INTERSECTION OF WAZEE STREET AND 7TH STREET, 3.1 FEET NORTHEAST OF THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE DENVER AND RIO GRANDE WESTERN RAILROAD AND THE CHICAGO ROCK ISLAND AND PACIFIC RAILROAD 7TH STREET YARD OFFICE, 3.9 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND, SET VERTICALLY IN THE SOUTHEAST BRICK WALL OF THE BUILDING.
|01/01/1955 by NGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1955
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code D indicates a distribution rate of 3.1 thru 4.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.