Details for Benchmark: KK0572
N 39° 45.100 W 105° 00.167 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DENVER county, CO View Original Datasheet
- Z 23
- Marker Type:
- bench mark disk
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|01/01/1929 by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|DESCRIBED BY COAST AND GEODETIC SURVEY 1929
AT DENVER. AT DENVER, DENVER COUNTY, AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF FIFTEENTH AND WYNKOOP STREETS, AT THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE CONCRETE WAREHOUSE OF THE WEICKER STORAGE AND WAREHOUSE CO., AT THE CONCRETE STEPS LEADING TO THE LOADING DOCK, IN THE TOP OF THE SEVENTH STEP FROM THE SIDEWALK, AND 3 INCHES FROM THE BRICK WALL. A STANDARD DISK, STAMPED Z 23 1929. NOTE-- AT THE NW CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION.
|01/01/1964 by USGS (GOOD)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 1964
RECOVERED IN GOOD CONDITION.
|09/23/1991 by NGS (MARK NOT FOUND)
|RECOVERY NOTE BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1991
MARK NOT FOUND.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code D indicates a distribution rate of 3.1 thru 4.0 mm/km.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.