Details for Benchmark: KK0668
N 39° 45.700 W 105° 01.717 (NAD 83)
Coordinates may not be exact. Altitude is POSTED and location is SCALED. (more info)
- In DENVER county, CO View Original Datasheet
- 5 A
- Marker Type:
- light structures
- Mark of questionable or unknown stability.
Benchmarks may be on private property or in dangerous locations. Obey local laws. By using the services on Geocaching.com you agree to this disclaimer.
Documented History (by the NGS)
|Unknown by CGS (MONUMENTED)
|01/01/1939 by NGS (GOOD)
|DESCRIBED BY NATIONAL GEODETIC SURVEY 1939
AT DENVER. AT DENVER, DENVER COUNTY, AT THE INTERSECTION OF NORTH SPEER BOULEVARD, THIRTY-SECOND AVENUE, AND GROVE STREET, 75 FEET EAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE STREETCAR TRACK CROSSING THE BOULEVARD, AND IN THE NORTH CURB OF THE BOULEVARD. A METAL RIVET. NOTE-- PREVIOUSLY DESIGNATED AS BM 5 A.
- The horizontal coordinates were scaled from a topographic map and have an estimated accuracy of +/- 6 seconds.
- The orthometric height was determined by differential leveling and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in 1992. No vertical observational check was made to the station. * This is a POSTED BENCH MARK height. Code NC indicates the bench mark was located on a no-check spur therefore a value was not computed.
- The geoid height was determined by GEOID99.
- The dynamic height is computed by dividing the NAVD 88 geopotential number by the normal gravity value computed on the Geodetic Reference System of 1980 (GRS 80) ellipsoid at 45 degrees latitude (G = 980.6199 gals.).
- The modeled gravity was interpolated from observed gravity values.